Long4Lashes presents the multi-active eyelash serum with FX5 formula which makes the eyelashes looking longer, thicker, smoother and boost their exceptional vitality.
- How long does the Long 4 Lashes package last?
The 3 ml container is enough for about six months of daily use.
- When are the first effects of using the serum visible?
The first effects (strengthening and easier combing of eyelashes) can be observed after 3 weeks of regular use. To observe the full effect of lengthening and thickening eyelashes, a full six-month treatment should be carried out. In order to maintain the effect after the treatment, the serum should be used 3-4 times a week.
- Can the serum be used for permanent make-up?
Yes, however, it is recommended to wait 2 weeks after doing the make-up before taking the Long4Lashes serum.
- Can I use the serum on long eyelashes?
Yes, because the serum does not dissolve the glue.
- Can people wearing contact lenses use serum?
Yes, the preparation can be used by people wearing contact lenses (the glass should be removed before application).
- Can the serum be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Due to the lack of sufficient tests, the preparation should not be used during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
- Can I use the serum during chemotherapy?
The product has not been tested on persons during chemotherapy, therefore the doctor should decide on the possibility of using the preparation.
- What is the usefulness of a serum?
The open serum should be used within 6 months.
- What is the composition of the Long 4 Lashes serum?
Aqua, Pentylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bimatoprost, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Phosphate, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Alcohol.