CEOXE UV LED 50W is a professional lamp for hybrid and gel manicure. The lamp is ideal for professional use in beauty salons and for home use.
The energy-saving LED technology used in this device will allow longer lamp life than conventional incandescent solutions and will increase energy savings.
The QUADRUPLE LED technology emits light in two frequency ranges 365-405nm (24 LEDs 2W) and 620-660nm (4 diodes with 0.5W power).
- The first range is used for curing UV hybrid varnishes and gels. This allows to cure a standard UV varnish from 10s, depending on the amount of pigment contained in the varnish.
- The second range also offers a red light treatment for removing discoloration, depigmentation and dark age spots on the skin of the hands or feet.
DISCONNECTED LAMP BASE allows easy cleaning of the surface after use.
Equipped with LOW HEAT EMISSION MODE, it will allow customers to service their hands with heat-sensitive hands.
SIX WORKING MODES will save your time by adjusting the exposure time most suited to the content of pigments in the varnish.
MOTION SENSOR automatically starts the device after inserting the hand or foot into it, which makes working with the device light, easy and pleasant. The optional option to turn off the motion sensor will allow hardening of varnishes in people with busy hands.
Parameters and technical data:
- Power: up to 50W
- Operating range: 365-405 nm (UV light) + 620-660nm (red light)
- Power supply: 85-265V, 50 / 60Hz
- Plug-in: EU standard
- Weight: approx. 0.65kg, with packaging approx. 0.7kg
- Dimensions: 203 x 186 x 116 mm (width x depth x height)
- Color: white
- Indicator: white LCD with timer, indicator of operating mode and blue LED backlight
- Operating mode: 30s / 60s / 90s (option of working with the sensor and without the KEEP ON sensor)
- Control: tactile
- Power: built-in power supply
- Motion sensor
- network cable
- packaging: colorful elegant cardboard
- user manual
12 months warranty.